Gold Diggers

Locked Up
Behind Bars

Silver Diggers might be a more appropriate title, but it just didn’t have the same ring…

Our first stop on the vacationland tour was a visit to the Park City Museum. We explored the town’s history through the eyes of miners and drunkards, merchants and criminals.

Meats

Park City Museum General Store

Park City Map

Gregor

Lights
[On Gregor: Vintage Levi's shirt, Chronicles of Never boots. On Holly: Swapped dress and belt, vintage hat from Artifaktori, H&M vest, Jessica Simpson Dany platforms.]

Editor’s Note:
I’m the first to admit I have a tendency to ramble write lengthy, though-out posts, but it was not just wordiness when I ended the last entry saying the to-do lists had grown longer in our absence. We returned from vacation to a flurry of activity, work and events. Now that life is slowing to more manageable pace, the real catch-up game begins. For the next few days the blog will be heavy on photos and light on words, combining my usual outfit posts with vacation photo diaries. I’m also introducing brief Interlude posts. By next week I should have everything prepared to show off the incredible talent from last week’s Boston Fashion Week.

This entry was posted in costume department, photo diary and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Gold Diggers

1. sami says:

beautiful :)! love that you wear crazy heels on vacation :)
    xoxox

2. Adrianne says:

gorgeous photos!

3. mary hatch says:

i love the photography and I really wish i could wear those shoes Greg!

4. Amanda says:

Vacation shots are fabulous! i always love seeing your little corners of Boston, but its fun to be taken along on your travel adventures as well! The scratchy quality of the first few photos is so fitting for the setting, and I am loving the MEATS sign!

The MEATS sign was Gregor’s favorite. I have half a dozen photos of him standing below and pointing to it happily, but he refused to let me use those.

Love that dress! I remember when you got it at the swap – so 90’s awesome….

6. Pingback: Who Doesn’t Love Meat? | covetous creatures