FNO Interlude

Faces of FNO
[The faces of Fashion’s Night Out: Michele of Michele’s Musings and me.]

Although Boston Fashion Week was at the end of September, the unofficial kick-off came a few weeks early with Fashion’s Night Out. Gregor and I joined a few friends and fellow bloggers – including Michele, Chloe, Brittany, Najeema and Kristen – to check out the festivities along Newbury Street.

There were drinks and discounts, live music, even colorful hair extensions, but for me the highlight of the night, by far, was the flipbook station at AllSaints.

Flipbook Vogue

Flipbook Aftermath

We had six seconds to ham it up in front of the camera. Flipbooks were printed on the spot and in our hands within minutes. Forget photobooths – I am officially obsessed!

The finished products can be viewed online (although I prefer the handheld favors):

AllSaints Spitalfields Fashion Night Out Boston Flipbook 42 AllSaints Spitalfields Fashion Night Out Boston Flipbook 46

This entry was posted in events, interlude and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to FNO Interlude

1. lissy says:

Looks like you all were having a blast!!

2. Samantha says:

love the flip books! where was i?!

xo

3. Marissa says:

Those flip books are so cool! I feel like I missed out now. Also, kind of obsessed with Kristen’s dress.

4. Love it! No idea what a flip book is though.

5. OMG, love this! That night was so much fun – thanks to Gregor for the fabulous photo taking, and to you for the shoutout on your blog!

6. noelani says:

I didn’t know flip books were a part of the festivities!! Now I am even more sad to have missed both. I’ll make sure to plan more efficiently for next year….

Flip books are the new photo booth, for reals. I am so sad we didn’t get to do our zombie book, tho. Hey! There’s always next time…

8. Jennie says:

I work for Flipping Fun, the company that provided the flipbook station. I was so bummed to miss FNO!!!! I really loved the flipbook you made with the photographer!! Check out another one of my favorites below

9. Brittany says:

Haha! Love this! You got great pictures!

10. Ahh, I am so bummed I couldn’t make it to this event! Looks like you all had so much fun :)