Interdimensional Interlude

[Side Note: I am aware that the title makes no sense (as “interdimensional” relates to alternate realities rather than visualization of space across multiple planes). However, I prefer a cheap play on words to a misleading title like “3D Interlude,” since I was too lazy to Photoshop a 3D effect in. Would have been cool though…]

3D ribs

3D glasses

imma wear you so hard
[Note the JC box in the background.]

Found a little something from Black Milk Clothing under the tree… 3D glasses included. (Thanks Gregors!)

This entry was posted in costume department, interlude, photo diary and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Interdimensional Interlude

1. charlotte says:

Oh my god!! That is so co0l!!! I love it. SO yeah…
    Charlotte

2. Alana says:

Ooh! What a great present :) Love the photos!

3. Samantha says:

wasn’t it marissa tomei in untamed heart that said, “he don’t make sense, i don’t make sense, together, we make sense” hahaa. i think the blog title and shirt work!

xo

4. Hogger says:

How cool! And that last shot could require some 3d glasses; love it!

5. mpchouchou says:

I feel like I have said this before, but we need to get Gregor to teach my husband how to shop a bit. This is one awesome gift, and I think you are totally allowed creative liberty with titles of posts, especially when they are so pragmatic and poetic.

6. Roxy says:

Just wanted to say hi and thanks! I got one of your items from the swapoholic event this week! (Though I admit, I’m not sure which item was yours since tags fell off!)